After I obtained a doctor degree on Theoretical Physics from Peking University in 2015, I spent two years as a Junior Scientist in the group Astrophysical and Cosmological Relativity, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute) in Potsdam, Germany. Then I spent one year as a Scientific Staff in the group Fundamental Physics in Radio Astronomy, Max Planck Institute for Radio Astronomy in Bonn, Germany.
Selected Professional Recognitions
- Assistant Professor (研究员/助理教授) at KIAA-PKU
- Elected to the Young Elite Scientists Sponsorship Program (青年人才托举工程) by the CAST
- Invited to the Executive Board Members of Science Bulletin and the Editorial Board of Universe
- Outstanding Reviewer for Classical and Quantum Gravity and Universe
Office Time: Wednesdays & Fridays 14:00-17:00 PM; please drop me a message before visiting!
Research Interests (Research Group)
- Tests of gravity theories
- Gravitational waves
- Pulsars and neutron stars
- Astrophysical studies of dark matter
- Black hole spacetime
- Precision tests of fundamental physics
- Bayesian data analysis and statistics
Kavli Institute for Astronomy and Astrophysics, Peking University, Beijing 100871, China